[YLUG] More on the upcoming things

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 14:44:40 GMT 2007

Hi,
  Next meet is a social gathering at City Screen, 7pm on the 13th of
February.  In the meantime, I'll be copying content to the new
website and getting it live, then adding stuff from my recent talks.

Next talk is from Stephen Patterson on the 27th of February, on services
for small networks.

I've got a room for the install clinic, so we should consider this as
definitely going ahead.  Please think about cool ideas for things to
do, e.g:

  Fixing/tweaking configurations
  Upgrading installations
  Installing particular packages
  Demonstrating Free software

It's at L/N/007 from 10:00 until 16:00 on the 24th of February.  I'll
try to sort out some advertising via the SU.  Anyone with links to
neighbouring LUG type things, please forward details / let me know
how to get in touch with them.

--
 -- zoe