[YLUG] More on the upcoming things

Nicholas Thomas lupine at yorkshire-pagans.org.uk
Fri Feb 2 23:26:05 GMT 2007

On Friday 02 February 2007 14:44, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
>I've got a room for the install clinic, so we should consider this as
>definitely going ahead.  Please think about cool ideas for things to
>do...

Is there a Beryl Installation Corner(tm) required? ;). We should have a 0.2.0
rc2 or final by that date.  Apparently I'm now an official PR bod, 'though
gods know what that actually entails. Probably just repeating, in a mindless
drone, "Beryl > Vista, n00b. RTFM!"

But anyway. Since it's a saturday, I have no work! So could help out with
other (perhaps less eye-candy-orientated, FSF-offending) activities as
well/instead of. I'm easy.

Windows interoperatbility, perhaps? Showing off wine/cedega, and demonstrating
what makes decent alternatives to what else for the major apps out there (and
what doesn't, I guess)

xF,

...Nick