[YLUG] Hello

Alex Miller almiller_1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 15:33:05 GMT 2007

Hello to everyone at YLUG.

I would just like to announce that I wish to join YLUG and would like to
try and participate in an active role where possible.  Any suggestions
for ways in which I can help would be appreciated.

I live in York and graduated from Manchester University last year with a
BEng in Computer Systems Engineering.  I'm currently unemployed and
actively looking for work as a software developer, so if anyone can help
me in that respect that would be good too!

I've been using Linux for several years now and try to stay away from
Windows wherever I can.  I still keep it installed though as I find it
hard to get away from some games that I just can't get working with
Wine/Cedega.

Anyway enough from me for now.  Hello again to everyone and I hope I can
help in some way.

Many regards

Alex