[YLUG] Hello

Craig Genner craig at tuxx.org.uk
Tue Feb 6 14:43:43 GMT 2007

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:33:00 +0000, Alex Miller <almiller_1 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello to everyone at YLUG.
>
> I would just like to announce that I wish to join YLUG and would like to
> try and participate in an active role where possible.  Any suggestions
> for ways in which I can help would be appreciated.

Welcome.

I think it can be said that since your on the mailing list then you are already a member!

Regarding participation, turn up to a few of the meetings and see what's what.  I believe there in one next Tuesday but don't quote on that.  If someone else doesn't reply otherwise by tonight then I'll check when I get home and confirm this.

Craig