[YLUG] Hello

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 22:54:25 GMT 2007

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 02:41:24PM +0000, Craig Genner wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:33:00 +0000, Alex Miller <almiller_1 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hello to everyone at YLUG.
> >
> > I would just like to announce that I wish to join YLUG and would like to
> > try and participate in an active role where possible.  Any suggestions
> > for ways in which I can help would be appreciated.
>
> Welcome.
>
> I think it can be said that since your on the mailing list then you are already a member!
>
> Regarding participation, turn up to a few of the meetings and see what's what.  I believe there in one next Tuesday but don't quote on that.  If someone else doesn't reply otherwise by tonight then I'll check when I get home and confirm this.

Yup, on the 13th at 7 at City Screen bar, although if you want to
go to the Bytemark thing and then come to the YLUG thing later, that
is also fine.  Details on new website just as soon as I get round
to it tomorrow night (been slightly distracted by work trips to the
midlands recently, but it's calming down again now.)

--
 -- zoe