[YLUG] Hello

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Feb 7 11:30:23 GMT 2007

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 09:06:14AM +0000, Alex Miller wrote:
> Thanks for the welcome.  It would be great if someone could find out
> when the next meeting is.  (The calendar on the website seems a little
> out of date?)

I've fixed this for the moment, and advertised that a new website is
under construction - will try to work on that today, if I have the
brainpower.

> I'll try and make it if I can although I'm working
> weekends at the moment.

Next meet is Tuesday the 13th, 7pm, City Screen bar.  We'll be the
bunch of geeks huddled round a laptop and a cuddly penguin, assuming
I'm well enough to turn up.

--
 -- zoe