[YLUG] postgres again

Doug Winter doug at isotoma.com
Thu Feb 22 15:30:46 GMT 2007

Arthur Clune wrote:
> It's very nice indeed. It's taking me time to feel that I know even a
> part of it. It just does so much more that SQLObject that it ends up
> being more to learn. I had a brief look at Elixir the other day but was
> a little put of my statements like 'we're not sure which of these two
> apis we'll keep' so I thought I might let it go another version yet.

It was a pretty minor choice, fwicr, between has_column(col) and
with_columns(col, ...).  I bet they keep both anyway ;)

doug.

--
Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting - http://www.isotoma.com
Tel: 01904 567349, Mobile: 07879 423002, Fax: 020 79006980

Registered in England.  Company No 5171172.  VAT GB843570325.
Registered Office: 19a Goodge Street, London, W1T 2PH