[YLUG] postgres again

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Thu Feb 22 14:18:08 GMT 2007

On 22 Feb 2007, at 12:02, Doug Winter wrote:

> I've been loving SQLAlchemy, it's very elegant indeed.  I can also
> really recommend Elixir:

It's very nice indeed. It's taking me time to feel that I know even a
part of it. It just does so much more that SQLObject that it ends up
being more to learn. I had a brief look at Elixir the other day but
was a little put of my statements like 'we're not sure which of these
two apis we'll keep' so I thought I might let it go another version yet.

Cheers,

Arthur

--
One secret of happiness is to ignore comparisons with people who are
more successful than you are: always compare downwards, not upwards”