[YLUG] python question

Doug Winter doug at isotoma.com
Thu Jan 11 09:17:48 GMT 2007

Arthur Clune wrote:

> Anyone used append_column in SQLAlchemy? If so, fancy sharing some
> example code? I've just totally failed to get it to work.

Hi Arthur,

I can't be any help I'm afraid, but I'd love to pick your brain on
SQLAlchemy if I may - it has an excellent reputation.

I've got quite a big TurboGears site that's using SQLObject at the
moment.  Is porting to SQLAlchemy feasible do you think?  Have you got
any tips for how to go about it?

Cheers,

Doug.

--
Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting - http://www.isotoma.com
Tel: 01904 567349, Mobile: 07879 423002, Fax: 020 79006980

Registered in England.  Company No 5171172.  VAT GB843570325.
Registered Office: 19a Goodge Street, London, W1T 2PH