[YLUG] Linux Format

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Sat Jan 20 23:57:19 GMT 2007

> If noone else is able I will send you the full thing then, but instead
> of donating the cost of the mag to FSF please donate it to Shelter
> England. http://england.shelter.org.uk/howtohelp/howtohelp-702.cfm
Yeah that would be great thanks :-) I will donate to Shelter instead.

It would be best to have it delivered to my work place,

Robert Hulme
European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge
CB10 1SD
UK

Thankyou!
-Rob

"Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad hoc,
informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of
Common Lisp" -- Greenspun's tenth rule

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute." -- Structure and Interpretation of Computer
Programs

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/