[YLUG] Linux Format

Nimish Shah nimish at cs.york.ac.uk
Sun Jan 21 13:06:45 GMT 2007

On Saturday 20 January 2007 11:57 pm, Robert Hulme wrote:
> > If noone else is able I will send you the full thing then, but
> > instead of donating the cost of the mag to FSF please donate it
> > to Shelter England.
> > http://england.shelter.org.uk/howtohelp/howtohelp-702.cfm
>
> Yeah that would be great thanks :-) I will donate to Shelter
> instead.
>
> It would be best to have it delivered to my work place,
>
> Robert Hulme
> European Bioinformatics Institute
> Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
> Hinxton
> Cambridge
> CB10 1SD
> UK

Hi Robert,

Before the magazine gets sent to you and you do a massive fly-poster
dump on friends, relatives, work-mates, bosses, that friendly snail
that lives on your garden path, etc, could I politely ask Martin to
scan (parent's machine being in happy-mood pending) and email the
article to me?

Thanks,
Nim.