[YLUG] Summer socials, other planning

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Thu Jul 26 18:05:14 BST 2007

> Keep it simple.
Yep.

I wasn't at the last install day, but at the one before that just
installing Ubuntu seemed to work quite well. Some people turned up who
wanted things other than Ubuntu installed, so we did that.

If someone doesn't know what KDE and Gnome are I suspect they're
better off starting out just using one or the other and finding out
later that there is such a thing as a window manager.

-Rob

--
http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-- Carl Sagan