[YLUG] Free the BBC!

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Sun Jun 10 01:48:44 BST 2007

> I'm sure most of us would like the right to photocopy banknotes and use
> them to pay for things, too. But (A) tough luck, it's not our choice and
> (B) imagine the effects on the economy if everyone was carrying around a
> thick wad of hooky tenners.
Are you seriously arguing that the BBC can't provide their media
available without DRM because of the rampant piracy that will occur
and then undercut their profits elsewhere?

Are aware that EMI's entire music catalog is available on iTMS without
DRM? (see: http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2007/04/02itunes.html)

-Rob

--
http://www.robhulme.com/