[YLUG] Free Software, Free Society - Support the FSF

Noah Slater nslater at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:08:49 BST 2007

Hello,

I have recently joined the FSF as an associate member and would like
to ask you to do the same. Your charitable donation to the FSF helps
to support, promote, and develop free software.

Membership includes:

 * A complimentary FSF Privacy USB Key or copy of Richard Stallman's book
 * A membership card — a business card sized GNU/Linux Live CD
 * 20% off FSF & GNU merchandise
 * Up to five @member.fsf.org email forwarding addresses
 * Being part of the community and the satisfaction of supporting the FSF

Membership costs as little as £2.54/month for students and £5.08/month
for non-students.

Join the FSF by following this URI:

    https://www.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/join_fsf

Thanks for you time, and sorry if this doesn't interest you.

Best,

Noah

P.S. If you decide to join, mention my username (nslater) and I stand
a chance off getting a personalised recording from RMS to use as my
answer machine message.

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman