[YLUG] Rooms for events

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 19:00:45 GMT 2007

Hi,
  We have rooms booked:

For talks:

Tuesday 15th May L/N/002 18:45-20:00
  Projector, but when I went down there to check I couldn't find anywhere
  to plug in a network cable.
Tuesday 12th June L/N/006 18:45-20:00
  Projector and network just fine.

For install clinic:

Saturday 26th May L/N/006 and L/N/007 09:00-18:00
  Projector in L/N/006.  Network in both rooms.  Tables in L/N/007.

Volounteers to give talks and to run the install clinic gratefully
received.  When I get my act a little more together, there will be
publicity stuff on the website ready to be used.  Easter at the
latest.

I'm off for a conference tomorrow, back on the 13th.  Probably out
of email contact in the meantime.  Have fun!

--
 -- zoe