[YLUG] Next Talk - Tuesday 15th May, 19:00, L/N/002

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed May 9 21:31:23 BST 2007

Hi,
  Reminder that our next talk session is next Tuesday, 15th of May at
7pm in L/N/002.  The subject is web application development with
TurboGears, presented by Doug Winter from Isotoma.  The talk shows
some examples of real sites put together with the TurboGears system
and the design approaches used.  This will be our second attempt at
putting this talk together, hopefully lots of you can make it to the
talk.  I have room to put a couple of people up overnight if you're
from far away and need accommodation.

--
 -- zoe