[YLUG] File uploads on the Wiki, Install Clinic publicity

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Fri May 11 16:57:46 BST 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 04:27:16PM +0100, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
> I've uploaded some draft publicity for the May 2007 Install Clinic on
> the 26th of May for enterprising, talented people with publicity skills
> to jazz up and make all exciting.  I'll grab whatever's produced by
> Sunday evening and print and distribute next week.  If you stick with
> scribus, don't forget to upload pictures as well, it doesn't seem to
> embed them in the .sla file.

Forgot to mention, for ease of finding, I've linked to the relevant
files from the archives page for the May install clinic.  I figured
that would be somewhere they'd end up linked from anyway.

It may make more sense to have an events discussion page somewhere
eventually, though - feel free to add that, someone, anyone...

--
 -- zoe