[YLUG] IT recruitment firms in York

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Thu May 17 13:41:38 BST 2007

On 17 May 2007, at 10:57, Arthur Clune wrote:

> On 17 May 2007, at 10:54, Noah Slater wrote:
>
>> Rough job description or URL?
>
> Web monkey.

That was rather unhelpful of me, so I've asked around
and here's some more information:

The job should be re-advertised 'soon'. I expect that
means 2-4 weeks. It'll appear on jobs.ac.uk, www.york.ac.uk
the Guardian online jobs. Salary will top out around
30k unless it's changed (which I don't think it will).

It's a web sysadmin job, not a web developer job, so
perm some skills from:

Apache, Tomcat, *nix sysadmin, scripting, Perl, Java,
Cold Fusion, PHP, databases (Mysql/Oracle).

An actual requirement list will go up with the job
advert.

Arthur