[YLUG] Reminder: install clinic Saturday

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu May 24 11:06:17 BST 2007

Hi,
  Reminder that our second ever install clinic is this Saturday, 10:00
until 16:00 in Langwith L/N/006 at the University, postcode YO10 5DD.
We've used this room a few times now, but if you're coming along for
the first time, some simple directions from town:

Head out of the city along Lawrence Street and Hull Road to the
Melrosegate traffic lights with the Shell garage.  Turn right, head on
up the hill and down again along the main University Road.  After the
second bridge, turn right to get to Langwith College, it's close to the
main road.  The main entrance door for the college is on your right,
and the entrance to the little area with L/N/006 is on the left, up a
gentle ramp.  L/N/006 is right on the corner, so you might see us if
you peer through the window.

If you're coming by car, the car park just before the second bridge
is the closest to the venue, and it's free to park in at the weekend.

If you're coming by bus, the number 4 ftr is the main bus route to
get to campus.  It stops under the first bridge, just cross the road
and walk down to the next bridge to find Langwith college.

Mail me directly for my phone number if you're planning on coming but
want a backup plan in case you get lost.

Final note: would be handy to have some extra blank CDs about in case
of people wanting to take stuff away with them, and I'd appreciate it
if people could bring USB floppy disk drives for me to try out during
the day for my nefarious schemes.

--
 -- zoe