[YLUG] ssh

Tom Hayward nessieliberation at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:33:37 BST 2007

Now I'm getting a timeout to external ssh server, and still getting
kicked off ssh.york, and that's having just done a dhclient, before
that, both were timing out

"This machine is the offcampus gateway and is not available for use on campus
Connection to ssh.york.ac.uk closed."

/Tom
I'll be heading over to music in a couple of hours for an audition,
would it help to come over to the cserv with my laptop?