[YLUG] Install Day GDM Theme

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Tue Oct 16 14:26:45 BST 2007

> >    (c)  I am 10x more l33t. See our cloaks. gentoo/developer vs. gentoo/user
>   Debian Developer > Gentoo "Developer".
Just to clarify... is a Gentoo "Developer" someone who twiddles with CFLAGS?

-Rob

--
http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/

I've no desire to hang around with a bunch of upper-class delinquents,
do twenty minutes' work and then spend the rest of the day loafing
about in Paris drinking gallons of champagne and having dozens of
moist, pink, highly experienced French peasant girls galloping up and
down my - hang on...
-- Edmund Blackadder