[YLUG] Install Day GDM Theme

Alex Howells alex.howells at 0wn3d.us
Tue Oct 16 14:37:16 BST 2007

On 16/10/2007, Steve Kemp <steve at steve.org.uk> wrote:
> >    (c)  I am 10x more l33t. See our cloaks. gentoo/developer vs. gentoo/user
>
>   Debian Developer > Gentoo "Developer".

Pfft. Probably true. I don't actually do much these days :/

I had vaguely debated hopping ship a while ago, but I'm still
convinced (perhaps wrongly) that one day I'll have time and
inclination to work on something.

Guess I'm more "staff" than "developer" these days; although they
share the same cloaks under the current setup and the difference is
'staff' don't have CVS access to commit changes into the gentoo-x86
tree which then ends up on users boxes...

On 16/10/2007, Imposter <alex at alexsmith.org> wrote:
> If you wish to pick hairs, I was a Source Mage GNU/Linux developer. That
> makes me not only l33t and g33k, but el1st and also, obscure. ;)

I thought you only got involved with that lot for a spangly cloak, and
promptly hopped ship when you (successfully) managed to bribe a
gentoo/user cloak out of someone? *g*

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Back to this deluge of tickets :(