[YLUG] Social on 17/10

Nicholas Thomas nick at lupine.me.uk
Tue Oct 16 21:28:11 BST 2007

Alex Howells wrote:
> Ooer and we're already on for a decent-sized turnout compared with my
> old LUG ;)  Should imagine that daeghnao and st537 might turn up,
> perhaps lupine_85?
>
> Now all I need to do is find the bloody place . . .

Wednesdays are now salsa days, so I won't be there. You should see my
current (life) timetable - I must be doing 80 hours/week, at least.

Have fun without me; I'll try to make it to at least a couple this term.
Will almost certainly be at the install day (although I might vanish for
a bit of jitsu and/or dancesport).

/Nick