[YLUG] Is it ok to post details of jobs here

Grant Hill HillJG at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Oct 26 14:15:01 BST 2007

The description[1] lists Red Hat and/or Solaris. But, in my case,
there's that damned 1 years commercial experience requirement!

Cheers,

Grant

[1] http://www.ioko.com/NR/exeres/D403FC81-043A-4E79-
A9F2-8C56A01ABE02.htm