[YLUG] Is it ok to post details of jobs here

alastair green purplepangolin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:50:57 GMT 2007

Sorry for the delay,

There is very little AIX stuff (I think just boxes belonging to clients).
Mainly Solaris and Red Hat as the advert states.  I don't know what level of
interest they've had so far, they might be prepared to stretch a point if
your CV looks good otherwise.

On 26/10/2007, Grant Hill <HillJG at cardiff.ac.uk> wrote:

> The description[1] lists Red Hat and/or Solaris. But, in my case,
> there's that damned 1 years commercial experience requirement!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Grant
>
> [1] http://www.ioko.com/NR/exeres/D403FC81-043A-4E79-
> A9F2-8C56A01ABE02.htm
>

> On 25 Oct 2007, at 23:48, alastair green wrote:
>
> > Don't know.  I'll find out on Monday, on holiday at the moment,
> > sorry for the delay in responding.
> >
> > On 11/10/2007, ardenking5 at aim.com <ardenking5 at aim.com> wrote:
> >
> > what flavour of unix are they looking for I work on aix machines at
> > the mo ?

LinkedIn profile available at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alastairgreen2