[YLUG] Next Social: Wednesday 23rd April, 7:30, The Black Swan, Peasholme Green

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 19:03:45 BST 2008

--- Matthew Gates <matthew at porpoisehead.net> wrote:

> Wednesday is good for me.  I would expect Friday
> will be too busy in most
> pubs in town centre.  One possible venue is the
> Black Swan.  They have a
> couple of rooms which have suitable tables which are
> free most evenings.
> Although it might seem like the wrong side of town
> for some, it's actually
> only 5-10 minutes walk from the Minster.

Good idea, it's not at all far out of the way. Next
social is Wednesday 23rd at the Black Swan, Peasholme
Green (Just down the road from the Stonebow Centre).
Watch out, google maps gets the locaton wrong (it puts
it a bit further down the road, and on the wrong
side).

The map on the black swan website is a bit better:
http://www.blackswanyork.co.uk/pics/web/maps/short_2.jpg

I'll put a google map with the right location on the
wiki.

Liam