[YLUG] of WSDL, SOAP servers and perl ...

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Wed Dec 17 15:20:38 UTC 2008

I think the "Internal server error" is just reflecting the failure of the
Perl program.

You can get the program to output the list of paths which are searched by
adding this line near the top of your script:

  foreach my $d (@INC) { print $d . "\n"; }

Be aware that when you execute from the command line, extra or different
search paths may be used as the path is partly determined by compiled in
defaults, and partly by the environment.

Matthew