[YLUG] clone fedora 10

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Thu Dec 25 11:35:51 UTC 2008

Hello,

In the past (ie with fedora 7 and before), I was able to clone a
machine by using cp -a. I did the same with fedora 10, but it looks like
that it mess up the passwd file and the files related to.
In fact the system starts like it should but I cannot login.
How can I fix it ?

Regards

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
  York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |    email: pd520 at york.ac.uk