[YLUG] Future socials and stuff

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 21:00:45 GMT 2008

Hi

Just thinking abut dates for future socials. Does
every two weeks or so sound ok, or is that too
often/infrequent? What would be the best days for
people? I was going to suggest Tuesdays (making the
next social Tuesday 29th January) as that seemed to be
the most popular day when I asked last.

With regards to talks, if you want to give one suggest
a title and a conenient date/dates, and I'll try and
sort a room at the Uni (once I figure out how to book
a room).

Liam