[YLUG] Next Social/Keysigning Party: Monday 28th July, 7:30pm, The Yorkshire Terrier, 10 Stonegate

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 01:07:55 BST 2008

--- On Tue, 22/7/08, Matthew Gates <matthew at porpoisehead.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 July 2008, Liam Wilson wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > The Keysigning party/next social is on the 28th in the
> Yorkshire
> > Terrier.
>
> Sounds good.  Is everyone clear what they need to do in
> advance and bring
> with them?
>
> > Liam
> >
> > PS I thought I'd be good and change the map
> pointed to from the
> > wiki to openstreetmap. Only problem is I can't put
> a big arrow on
> > it to show where the Yorkshire Terrier is. Is there
> actually a way
> > to do this?
>
> It's a bit ugly to do, but but works:
>
> 1. centre the map on the location you want to mark
> 2. click permalink
> 3. edit the url and change "lon" to
> "mlon", and "lat" to "mlat"
>
> Here's one I made for the Yorkshire Terrier:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5kq4yz

I'll try and send this to the whole list this time, rather than
just matthew :)

Thanks for the info, but that link doesn't seem to work. I think:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.96081&mlon=-1.084&zoom=17&layers=B00FTF
works. I'm away for the next few days, so I'll update the wiki when
I get back (unless someone with a login wants to do it).

Could someone post a reminder to the list a day ahead of the
social? I'm not going to be back until Monday so I won't be able to.

Liam