[YLUG] YLUG social reminder

Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu
Mon Jul 28 18:13:39 BST 2008

On 28 Jul 08, Matthew Gates (matthew at porpoisehead.net) wrote:
> I made a new key today which includes the ids for the 3 email addresses I
> use, uses a decent key size, has an expiry date, and for which I have made
> a revocation certificate.
>
> I uploaded to www.keys.eu.pgp.net  - is that a "well known" server?  It was
> on the list of servers build into kgpg, that's why I chose it, but I don't
> know if it's a good one or not.

Looks like you've picked a good one, the public servers all synchronise
keys between themselves, and the email was signed corretly too :)

gpg: Signature made Mon 28 Jul 2008 16:18:28 BST using DSA key ID 01D2F8B6
gpg: requesting key 01D2F8B6 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: Good signature from "Matthew Gates <matthew at porpoisehead.net>"
gpg:                 aka "Matthew Gates <matthewg42 at gmail.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Matthew Gates <matthewg42 at yahoo.co.uk>"

--
Stephen Patterson :: steve at patter.mine.nu :: http://patter.mine.nu/
GPG: B416F0DE :: Jabber: patter at jabber.earth.li
"Don't be silly, Minnie. Who'd be walking round these cliffs with a gas oven?"