[YLUG] Broadband

Chris Ganderton chris at thefraggle.com
Fri Mar 14 14:17:49 GMT 2008

Paul Wardman wrote:
> After a recent debacle with TalkTalk, I find myself looking for a
> Broadband provider. I was with Zen before, but am not liking the look
> of their new packages. Instead, BE seems rather good --
> www.bethere.co.uk <http://www.bethere.co.uk> -- does anyone have any
> experience with them?
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

Paul,

I've never personally used them, but I've not heard good things about
them. They do offer "fast speeds" but iirc their bandwidth is highly
contended and their customer support is about as much use as a chocolate
teapot.

I'd maybe look at Andrews & Arnold (http://www.aaisp.co.uk/), they're a
smaller outfit but from the sounds of the guys who are on IRC in their
support channel, do seem knowledgable and decent folk.

</2p>