[YLUG] Broadband

Pete Fenelon pete at fenelon.com
Fri Mar 14 14:40:11 GMT 2008

>  I'd maybe look at Andrews & Arnold (http://www.aaisp.co.uk/), they're a
>  smaller outfit but from the sounds of the guys who are on IRC in their
>  support channel, do seem knowledgable and decent folk.

Ah, the "Reverend" Adrian Kennard's ISP. On the basis of his own
Internet presence, he comes across as an objectionable loudmouth
self-publicist; I have no idea how well or otherwise the ISP runs, but
I wouldn't give him the snot out of my nose, let alone trust my data
to go through his systems.

"Decent"? Hm. The vote for the newsgroup uk.net.providers.aaisp was
clearly corrupt - Kennard's employees submitted what clearly looked
like pre-filled voting forms generated by person or persons unknown...

pete
--
pete at fenelon.com "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"