[YLUG] Broadband

Chris Hardy chris at clh.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 20:08:56 GMT 2008

i've moved 2 of my clients to them at the beginning of this month, and
so far had no probs.
Their tech support is chococlate-fireguard, but the link (Be Pro) has
been stable, and not dropped once.

i have another client moving next month, and i'm considering it.

I dunno if you call that a recommendation, but so far, so good

chris

Paul Wardman wrote:
> After a recent debacle with TalkTalk, I find myself looking for a
> Broadband provider. I was with Zen before, but am not liking the look
> of their new packages. Instead, BE seems rather good --
> www.bethere.co.uk <http://www.bethere.co.uk> -- does anyone have any
> experience with them?
>
> Cheers,
> Paul