[YLUG] Broadband

Nicholas Thomas nick at lupine.me.uk
Fri Mar 14 15:02:27 GMT 2008

Pete Fenelon wrote:
>>  I'd maybe look at Andrews & Arnold (http://www.aaisp.co.uk/), they're a
>>  smaller outfit but from the sounds of the guys who are on IRC in their
>>  support channel, do seem knowledgable and decent folk.
>>

> Ah, the "Reverend" Adrian Kennard's ISP. On the basis of his own
> Internet presence, he comes across as an objectionable loudmouth
> self-publicist; I have no idea how well or otherwise the ISP runs, but
> I wouldn't give him the snot out of my nose, let alone trust my data
> to go through his systems.
>
> "Decent"? Hm. The vote for the newsgroup uk.net.providers.aaisp was
> clearly corrupt - Kennard's employees submitted what clearly looked
> like pre-filled voting forms generated by person or persons unknown...
>
> pete

This rant sounds familiar - have you c'n'p'd it before?

A&A are the best ISP I've ever used, in terms of support and technical
considerations. They might also be the only ISP to publicly state there
are no 'black boxes' in their network... certainly, they're the only one
I've found.

As for RevK, he's always come across as decent enough to me. *shrug*

/Nick