[YLUG] Computer for sale

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:41:58 BST 2008

I have a PC that I no longer need and it is available to buy for £70 cash.

Dell Dimension 2400 desktop tower format about 5 years old:

Machine has 0.5GB RAM, P4 2.6GHz processor. The BIOS is the last one
released for this computer by Dell so is up to date.

Hard drive 80GB, partitioned for linux (root, swap and /opt
partitions), and the latest Fedora 9 released last Tuesday is installed and
running on it. Included is an original set of Windows XP (OEM) CDs with
utilities CDs etc so you can re-install the original XP operating system.

It has a DVD+RW and a second CD-ROM drive installed.

There is a keyboard included, but no mouse or monitor.

There are 4 usb ports at the back, plus another at the front, plus the
usual ethernet port.

Included is an Altec Lansing AVS200 speaker pair

If you want to see it in action I have it running Fedora
9 in my office at the university (not connected to the network).

Please email me direct if you are interested.

--
mike