[YLUG] Installfest news, 7th October

Martin Leventon redgore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:57:42 UTC 2008

I should be there with both a dance mat at the device needed to convert it
to USB. I should have it in my hands by next week and will hopefully be able
to get it working. On the install media front I have had no information from
anyone so will bring a few pre-burnt CDs and we can use my laptops drive to
burn some more if needed.