[YLUG] Installfest again

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 00:04:09 UTC 2008

Hi

Thought I'd forward what I'd sent to wylug to this list
(any errors/omissions?):

ylug are holding their annual installfest on the
25th/26th October at the University of York.

If you're interested in installing/using Linux then
pop down and we'll pop it on your computer/show you
how to use it.

Full details can be found on:
http://www.daeghnao.com/installfest/ (I think
www.york.lug.org.uk is down, though it may be fixed by
now).

Dates/times: Saturday 25th October (10am to 6pm),
Sunday 26th October (2pm to 5pm).
Location: The University of York, Langwith College,
rooms L/N/006 and L/N/007 (there should be signs up,
so long as you manage to find Langwith you'll be
fine).

If you're interested in helping drop us an email on
the York Lug mailing list, pop into #ylug on freenode,
come to the pre-installfest pub meet (details on the
ylug mailing list soon), or just turn up on the day.

Feel free to forward this to any other list.

Liam Wilson