[YLUG] Pre-installfest meeting Friday 24th, 7:30pm, The Black Swan, Peasholme Green

Martin Leventon redgore at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:34:15 UTC 2008

I will probably be at the pub before the start time as it will be easier for
me than having to arrange getting to Zoe's when she may not be in, also
saves some hassle. What time I will get there I dont know but likely to be
before 6, so if you want a few more quiet drinks feel free to join me
earlier :)

Martin