[YLUG] thank you

nigel white xm2 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 26 17:07:00 UTC 2008

This is to say a big thank you for organising the Installfest for the
likes of me to come along with a long list of Linux issues. It was
really encouraging to spend some time learning - and hopefull picking up
some Linux skills along the way.

Special thanks to Martin and Phil for spending so long looking into the
innards of my machine. It pretty much all works now (except for Skype)
so I am much further forward than I was on Friday.

Thanks again for all your hard work, for the warm welcome and for the
cakes.

Nigel, Leeds
admin of www.headingley.org