[YLUG] Linux wireless internet question (on campus)

js230 at york.ac.uk js230 at york.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 14:05:12 UTC 2008

Thanks Liam. I have looked at the suggested instructions and though they
seem tricky I think I may be able to sort this out. However, it looks like
I have to install Ubuntu on a second pc in order to install it on the Asus.
Does this sound right? I'd rather not interfere with the my other laptop as
that works fine as it is. The instructions for installing straight from the
network seem too complicated.

What do you think?

Regards, John