[YLUG] Router

David Harker david.harker at oneiria.co.uk
Sun Sep 28 18:08:14 UTC 2008

Seeing as it works with wget without a cookie once authenticated through the
browser, doesn't it seem most likely to be just authenticating by IP
address? If so, your best bet is, as James said, to submit a POST request to
wherever the login form points. Maybe do this via a script which then runs
wget?
David

David Harker
Phone: +44 (07903) 170223