[YLUG] PERL5LIB

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 19:24:51 UTC 2009

Hello Roger,

You are right, but PERL5LIB does not behave like that !
I am using bash (or sh), and PERL5LIB is just not exported like the
other variables, it appears to be resetted by gnome-terminal to a value
sitting is /etc/profile.d/atrpms.sh (it I understand right).

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
  York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |    email: pd520 at york.ac.uk