[YLUG] Linux & eeeeeeeees

dave at daveyspeedstar.com dave at daveyspeedstar.com
Thu Aug 13 14:36:32 UTC 2009

On the other hand I found UNR really difficult to get on with.  I found
that it's really slow moving between applications.  Also the screen layout
isn't intuitive.  If you can run UNR there is no reason why you can't fit a
the full Ubuntu Desktop edition on there.

After binning UNR I installed Super-OS (Ubuntu with the resticted extras),
and my Acer Aspire runs like a dream.  It may be different for you, as a
few at Hull LUG like UNR

Dave
Hull LUG