[YLUG] Fedora F12 install iso - available

Gaffer 144up at castle-computer.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 10:15:14 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

On Sunday 13 December 2009, mike cloaked wrote:

> >> May I say thanks for hosting these files !
> >> Could you check F12 DVD ISO it doesn't respond to a download
> >> request. All other files F11 & F12 are fine.
> >> Thanks.
> >
> > So far as I can see the permissions are the same for all files....
> > in the F12 and F11 directories.
> > Maybe try again?
>
> I just checked and initiating a download works for me with right
> click and "save as".... from a Firefox browser

Sorry !  As of this morning I can't see any files at all to download
using the link above.

As I said above, yesterday, I could see all the files, but the only one
that I couldn't download was the "F12 DVD ISO".  I get the same results
using Konquer, Firefox, and Opera.

I'm also on a different machine this morning.

--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.