[YLUG] Fedora F12 install iso - available

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:40:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Gaffer <144up at castle-computer.co.uk> wrote:

> As I said above, yesterday, I could see all the files, but the only one
> that I couldn't download was the "F12 DVD ISO".  I get the same results
> using Konquer, Firefox, and Opera.
>
> I'm also on a different machine this morning.

I have just tried to download the DVD iso file from the web page - you
are right - it won't download!

I tried right click and save as, then wget (which has a file size
limit), and then curl - none of the options work.
Stuart, is there any chance you could check the server settings,
please, and if there is a limit set for downloading a file of 2 GiB
then raise the limit so that others can get the files - I made a new
build today as there was a large kde update as well as the new kernel
from a few days ago.

Thanks

--
mike