[YLUG] VPN

pd520 at york.ac.uk pd520 at york.ac.uk
Sun Feb 8 13:55:58 UTC 2009

Thank Mike,

Now, my pptp woks using the old method (pptpconfig), but I cannot make it
work by using Network Manager ! With Network Manager, I try to configure
the VPN with the same parameters, however, I cannot set the option: client
LAN as I can do with pptpconfig (I do not set any routing). On the other
side, I do not know how to set up the IPV4 setting, Automatic (VPN) ? The
ppp0 connection never show up (I keep never for the VPN Network
connection).

Any idea ?