[YLUG] Perk/Tk fedora 10 intel xmgrace

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 22:54:54 UTC 2009

Hello,

On one machine (without an intel graphic card), all my applications
run OK, on a machine with an integrated intel graphic card (Q965)
I have problem with Perl/Tk (I cannot interact with the entry widgets:
the characters form the keybaord are just ignored), and with xmgrace
(the characters are not displayed properly on the screen, but are OK
when printing) in the gnome environment.
With KDE, Perl/Tk works OK but xmgrace aborts !

How can I solve those problems ?

Regards

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
  York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |    email: pd520 at york.ac.uk