[YLUG] Fedora install DVDs - are they being used?

nix seven nix-7 at gmx.ru
Sat Apr 24 21:06:20 UTC 2010

I am quite the Fedora (& CentOS) user, so I'd be happy to see some F13 files ]=)
nix-7

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM, nix seven <nix-7 at gmx.ru> wrote:
> I do find the netinst iso useful as I can slap it into my pxe server. Though an x86_64 iso would be nice if it's not too much fuss.
> --

Glad you find the files useful but sorry I can't do x86_64 as I am
only running x86 and you need an x86_64 build machine in order to be
able to build on both x86 and x86_64 - an x86 machine can only do x86!

For the moment I can continue to build F12 - I am also building F13
install isos currently and I can put those up on the server - but
since this is pre-release then of course the usual caveats about risk
using development files applies. If anyone wants F13 as a test
install let me know and I will copy the analogous set of files for F13
to the server.

--
mike c