[YLUG] Fedora install DVDs - are they being used?

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:18:52 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 10:06 PM, nix seven <nix-7 at gmx.ru> wrote:
> I am quite the Fedora (& CentOS) user, so I'd be happy to see some F13 files ]=)
> nix-7

OK - I will push my most recent F13 build to the server later today or
this evening. It is only 3 weeks to the release date, and at this
stage F13 is really in bugfix mode ahead of the release so mostly it
should work ok.  I have been running F13 on an old laptop for a while
now and it is shaping up to be a good release.  For anyone who is not
familiar with the preparation process of recent Fedora releases the
development repos now run not only rawhide but also have rpm packages
for the forked development into the next release - so there is the
unreleased but being-prepared repo currently called F13, and real
cutting edge which is rawhide which is being prepared to the next+1
release (F14) - both within the development repo.

When F13 goes to release then development repos will fork into F14 and
then rawhide will being F15 prep.

It is the F13 development packages that I point the builds at to
prepare the install iso for F13.

Once F13 is released I will switch my build setup to point at the
release repo for F13 and then continue to rebuild using whatever the
latest package set is at the time of rebuild.

--
mike c